Pacific Soul Tattoo was first established in 2004 in Waikiki, under the
name Primitive Black Tattoo. Since its inception, there have been many
talented artists, local and international that have worked there.
With its combination of artistic talent and influence from different
artists and their travels, Pacific Soul Tattoo has been given a
reputation to take on any creation or idea brought to its artists.
With their diverse background and experiences in their careers in the
industry, the shop has been given the opportunity to give our clients
these qualities in our artwork that Pacific Soul Tattoo has to offer.
Each of our artists work by appointment but will take on any walk-ins upon availability. All tattoos are custom made and are a direct reflection of our clients personalities and their beliefs.
On another note, we would like to give thanks to all the artists and clients that have come through our shop and help make it what it is today.
• All artists work by appointment
• Walk-ins are welcomed if an artist is available
• No phone appointments
• No estimates or prices will be given online or by telephone
• You must come into the shop for a quote
• A deposit is required to secure an appoinment for a tattoo
• All deposits are non-refundable, and are credited towards a tattoo upon completion